Skill for Bub: just for fun, making memories
Kids will have a blast, and be kept entertained for hours making their very own box car, plane or boat!
What you’ll need:
- A large box
- Some extra cardboard
- Hot glue gun
- Get your child to paint the box the colours they want the car/plane/boat to be.
- Get your child to tell you what parts they will need for their vehicle (wheels, number plates, wings, lights, steering wheel etc).
- Draw these shapes onto the extra cardboard, and have them paint them the colours they wish.
- Once the paint has dried, (depending on the age of the child) cut out, or let them cut out, the shapes.
- With a hot glue gun (parents only) glue the parts onto their vehicle in the places they tell you to.
- Cut out holes for their legs to go into in the bottom of the box, and glue the ribbon from each end of their vehicle, to make shoulder straps.
- Once the glue has dried, your child has their very own vehicle that they can enjoy hours of fun in. (You could even be creative and set up driving lanes for them etc too).