Baby Painting Outdoors
Age: baby, toddler, child
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun, Outdoors
A fun activity to for bubs to paint outdoors.
CAUTION: Adult supervision is always recommended when creating these crafts.
What You’ll Need
- A large sheet of plastic
- Tubs of water base paint – but make sure it is non-toxic
- Flat sponge brushes/large paint brushes
- Sheets of paper
- Old baby clothes (optional)
- Lay a sheet of plastic on the ground in an area outdoors
- Dress your baby in some old clothes or even just a nappy is fine
- Place some paper and a few flat sponge brushes or large paint brushes in front of bubs and start by spreading some paint onto the paper first just to show him – then after that, you can let him go for it!
- Letting the children swish the paint around with their hands is a popular activity.