Butterfly Fruit Salad
Age: toddler, child, parent
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun
A sweet and healthy treat that is as much fun to make as it is to eat!
An ordinary fruit salad becomes a brilliant butterfly that even the pickiest eaters won’t be able to refuse.
What You’ll Need
- Watermelon, sliced into two triangles
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced thin
- Red and green grapes, halved
- Lay two slices of the watermelon flat so that the points are touching.
- Have your child help decorate the watermelon “wings” with bananas, raisins, grapes, and blueberries.
- Use the apple slices as antennae.