Tree top paper angel
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun, Making memories, Parties and Celebrations
Make a paper angel for the top of the Christmas tree.
Make the top of the Christmas tree extra special this year with an angel hand made by the kids. Best of all it is really cheap and easy to make.
You will need the following:
- A white paper plate (buy the cheapest ones available. They are quite pliable and perfect for this project)
- Scrap piece of thin ribbon
- Items to decorate the angel – Glitter glue, beads, stickers, plastic jewels etc…
- Roughly draw the outline of an angel onto the paper plate with a pencil as shown.
- Cut along the 2 dotted lines and cut out the section above the angels head.
- Fold back the 2 corners of the skirt and secure them together at the back with a stapler.
- Decorate the angel with glitter glue, beads, stickers etc…
- Ties the ribbon around the angel’s neck with a bow.
Note – To make a hanging angel simply attach a folded piece of ribbon to the back of the angels head using a stapler.