Age: toddler, child, parent
Skill for Bub:
This owl collage is a great way to introduce bubs to different textures and bring the colours and smells of nature to your craft table.
1. Draw the shape of an owl onto brown paper or card and cut out
2. Stick onto gold paper or card
3. Cut out circles for the eyes and a triangle for a beak, stick onto the owl body
4. Stick googly eyes onto the circles
5. Cut out coloured paper into the shape of owl’s feet and glue on
6. Glue feathers around head
7. Take a pine-cone and break off pieces and glue onto wings and on head as if they are the feathers of the owl.