Candy cane reindeer
Age: , child
Skill for Bub: making memories, just for fun
Get into the festive spirit by turning your regular candy canes into reindeer ones! Submitted by Huggies member Tegan.
What you will need:
- Candy canes
- Pipe cleaners
- Small googly eyes
- Small pom poms
- Glue (I find clear craft glue the best & PVA is too sloppy)
- ribbon (optional)
1. Get a pipe cleaner and wrap the middle around the hook in the candy cane and then twist the 2 halves around each other.
2. Twirl the pipe cleaner halves around a pen to make spiral antlers.
3. Glue on the googly eyes.
4. Glue on the pom pom for a nose.
5. You can tie a ribbon around the ‘neck’ of the reindeer or a gift card or nothing at all.