A Christmas Angel
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun
Whether you are planning a ‘Christmas in July’ celebration, or you just like to start your decorations early – this Christmas Angel will make a beautiful addition to your tree, table or mantle piece, and can also be adapted for different themes all year round.
What you’ll need
- a small but thick magazine
- a polystyrene or pingpong ball
- a ‘goldilocks’ scrub pad
- silver spray
1. Fold each page down from the top corner down to the spine and then again till it is an even slope all the way down. Then fold the extra bits on the bottom back up and glue to make a flat base.
2. Fold the covers up from the bottom corners in the same way to make the wings and glue.
3. Spray the whole thing throughly with silver paint.
4. When dry, stick the ball on the top point.
5. Glue the ‘goldilocks’ pad on as hair.