Fun with Felt!
Age: child, parent
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun, Mind builder
A travel board made entirely out of soft fuzzy felt offers entertainment for traveling kids.
CAUTION: Adult supervision is always recommended when creating these crafts. Please note that there may be small parts for some of the crafts that could be a choking hazard for children under three years of age and/or tools needing close adult supervision. Created crafts may not be intended for use as toys and these should only be used with adult supervision by children under three years of age.
Here’s a creative, mess-free way to occupy your child during road trips.
- Wrap a large piece of felt to a sheet of cardboard and seal with glue.
- Use a paint pen to personalize the board by writing your child’s name across the top.
- Cut shapes and characters out of a variety of different colored pieces of felt.
- Use googly-eyes and paint pens to decorate them.
- These will easily stick to the background board for your child to create a variety of scenes and designs.
- Don’t worry about lost pieces to this toy: You can quickly cut out another!