Ball Pit Pool
Age: baby, toddler, parent
Skill for Bub: Muscle builder, Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun, Mind builder
Keeps kids entertained and safe in their very own indoor ball pit.
Looking for fun ways to keep your child active and entertained when it’s too cold to play outside? Taking your toddler for a swim in an inflatable pool filled with plastic balls is a surefire cure for cabin fever.
What You’ll Need
- An inflatable pool (consider purchasing one with a built-in slide for even more fun)
- A large quantity of small colorful plastic balls (available at most toy stores)
What to Do
- Inflate the pool and fill it with the balls.
- Place your child in the pool (or help her down the slide).
- Show her how to crawl around and let her limbs get buried by the balls. If another child is with her, show them how to gently toss the balls back and forth.
As always, be sure to supervise your child during this activity.