Newbie Saying Hello Rss

Hi

Just introducing myself
I'm Donna, due date 7th Feb 2004.

Feel free to say hello, or offer any tips or advice

smile

2 Under 1

Hi Donna,
Congrats on your baby, not too long to go now!
Is this your first baby?
My name is Leanne and i am 20 years old and live in Granville with my Fiance and my 7 week old daughter Talana.
My e-mail address is leanne_williams_1983@hotmail.com and i am also on msn with this address too, if you would like to e-mail me.

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

Hi Donna
Welcome.... I'm due on the 5th Feb 2004.
I love chatting hope to chat with you soon.

?Anni? QLD, Mummy 2 Courtney & Madisyn040.05)

Hi Donna,

i have a son, 18months and am due for my second on 16 March.

The only major tip i can think of, off the top of my head, is to pack your own soft toilet paper for the hospital. smile

Take care
Hi! Well, I'm new to this site and my little boy is now two and a half months old. Anyone looking to chat about babies and the rest of it, feel free to send me an email anytime ... my email is kazdoll@hotmail.com - also good luck to those of you due this week ... hope all goes well!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi

I'm also new to the site. I have a little boy thats 2 1/2 years old and i'm due for our second in May. I can't wait. If anyone wants to chat my email is casss_100@hotmail.com and i'm also on msn.

Cassie,NSW, Blair 27/9/01, Mackenzie 19/5/04

Hi Donna. My name is Sue. Im 34 years old married with 3 kids. Congrats to you for your baby. I live in Jamisontown south Penrith nsw.

My e-mail is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au Im also on msn messenger to with the same e-mail address.

Leanne Williams and I have started up a mothers group on Friday afternoons, its a great group. so if you live close and are interested in joining this wonderful group, just e-mail me or leanne. leanne_williams_1983@hotmail.com or just e-mail or you can just e-mail me and anytime.

I look forward to chatting with you soon Donna.

sue.
Sign in to follow this topic