Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. Calling for any email friends.

Calling for any email friends. Rss

Hi everyone,

I'm Petangel23 and I'm looking for some e mail pals to chat to about parenting advice or other topics. I'm 24 years old and my daughter is only going on 6 weeks this week. Her name is Mirabi.

looking forward to hearing from anyone

petangel23@yahoo.com.au

mirabi 28/11/03

Hi.
My name is Karlee , i'm 22 and have two boys. Jarrod is 20 months and Matthew is 8 months. If you want to chat email me karlee@supacool.com.au.

Hope to hear from you

Karlee, WA, 1 & 2 yr old boys.

Hi Petangel,

My name is Morgana and I'm 31 years old and have a daughter 5 months old.
If you would like to email me my address is morgana.kenningham@bigpond.com

It would be great to talk to other mums.

Hi
Im 20 with a 2yr old girl, Steph & 8 1/2 month old boy, Ben.
feel free to email me whenever you want on dinduwen@hotmail.com.....

Mikarla 21, NSW, girl 2yrs, boy 9 months

Hi Morgana

I'm 31yrs old as well With 2 kids 5 & 14.5 months
I'm a stay home mum & sometimes get quite bored
Love to hear from other mums my age who r a little bored at home as well.

Bec
Hi Bec,
I'm 29 years, with 3 kids. 10.5 years, 8 years and 8.5 months. I to am a stay at home mum. Feel free to email me anytime at traceyl01@hotmail.com I will answer all letters.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi petangel23
Would love to chat. I am a first time mum to a gorgeous 3mth old girl, Jessica. Have only been in my current location (Ipswich, Qld) for a year so don't know too many people here. Look forward to swapping stories etc. My email is kim.uka@bigpond.com. Oh, forgot to mention I'm 31.

Kim, Qld, 9 mth girl

Hi Morgana, my name is Kim and I'm also 31 years old. I have a little girl, Jessica - she's 3 months old and just gorgeous. We live in Ipswich, Qld. Whereabouts in NSW are you as we just moved up from there? My email is kim.uka@bigpond.com if you would like to chat. CU

Kim, Qld, 9 mth girl

Hi Bec,

It would be great to talk to someone my age, and yes i do get quite bored.
You can email me on.
morgana.kenningham@bigpond.com

Looking forward to hearing from you
Hi Bec

My name is Kim (I too am 31) and I'm currently a stay at home mum to my little girl who is just over 3 months. Things have settled down quite a bit now that she's 3 months but I find that I do get bored a bit. If you'd like to chat my email is kim.uka@bigpond.com.

CU

Kim, Qld, 9 mth girl

hello there my name is lisa am 34 yrs and have 3 children the age are 4yrs2yrsand 5 months old baby hope to chat to you this is my email lisatony@bigpond.net.au speake soon lisa

KEEP SMILEING NOW
Hi everyone,

I'm Dorrie and I'm 37 yrs ols with an 8 mth old boy and I am looking for email pals to chat with. My email is dorothybish@yahoo.com.au. Feel free to send me an email.

Dorrie,40

Sign in to follow this topic