Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. would like a email penpal!

would like a email penpal! Rss

Hello there!
Im Charmaine, 24, married and had my first little girl on the 19th August!
I dont know many first time mothers and would really like to have some friends with new bubbies!

My email address is littlelaura1908@hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you when you have time!! ( laughs! )

Take Care
Charmaine.

Charmaine, first time mother!

Hi Charmaine,
I am a new mum who loves to talk/write about her beautiful 10 month old daughter. It would be nice to have someone to chat with who is also a mum. I am a dedicated pen pal. I have a pen friend in America that I have been writing to for 18 years and I have never met her. Sadly she doesn't have any children yet, so we can't talk "baby talk". I am 28 years old, married and a first time mum too.

If you are interested reply here and I will contact you. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi there, im a first time young mum to my 7 month old son, who i love dearly. I am 20 and live in perth with my 22 yo partner and Joshua (son)
Would love to hear from you. I know what its like to need other mums to talk too, when your home with a bub and none of your mates have kids its hard to socialize, luckily i have met some great mums and get out a fair bit. Feel free to email me:
mdj_little@hotmail.com

Dp: Danny: 30/10/82, Ds: Joshua: 25/03/03

hi maddychelle, i was intrested in writing to you because my baby boy was also born in dec 2002 .Its nice to have friends with babes at the same age my email is Msiggs@iprimus.com.au if you are intrested in writing to me.

marianne, Qld , mum cheeky monkey 14months

Hi Michelle!
Sorry its taken me so long to reply! I thought Id clicked on the icon where huggies would let me know via my email address if someone had responded to my message!
Wasnt until I came on here today that I realised I had'nt!
Anyway....... ( lol )
I am interested in hearing from you and hope that it may be sometime soon!
Charmaine!

Charmaine, first time mother!

my name is jennie, i have a 4 month old daughter, first time mum. i'm 19 years old and live in sydney.
love to hear from anyone.

jennie_lou_4@hotmail.com
Hi Charmaine,
My name is Rhiannon, I live in nz. My son was born on the 25 Aug,hes my first and I am 25. None of my friends have children so its hard to talk baby talk with them, I would love to chat, my email is rhiannonkeenan@xtra.co.nz
I lived in Australia last year for a while then moved back here to have bubba, I really loved it there. looking forward to hearing from you.....
Hi,
my name is Leanne and i have a 7 week old daughter, Talana. I am 20 years old and live in Granville with my fiance.
If you would like to email me my address is leanne_williams_1983@hotmail.com. i am also on msn with the same address

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

hi email me on virpikaarina@aol.com would love to hare isea and news i hve 3 boys brad is 3 bkake is 2 and ryan is 15 months bye my name is virpi said viripi i was born in finland i am 38and hve been married to andrew 4 17 years bye hope to her from you soon bye

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic