Huggies Forum

just a friendly chat Rss

Hi all, my name is Martha and i am 29 with 4 children and one on the way. Would love to find friend to chat with. Email address is muffin18@bigpond.com
Hi Martha.
My name is Kristy and I am 24. I am married and have 2 beautiful boys aged 5 and 2 and am expecting a new edition to the family next week (if she ever decides to come out!)
I have found it very hard to meet other mothers around my age as it seems most people in their twenties are too busy partying and between my kids, my job and renovating my house I don't really get out much!
I would love to chat on msn messanger or email with anyone who is the same situation.
My email is kristycraven@hotmail.com
Look forward to any and all replies.
Kristy

Kristy, QLD, expecting, 2yr old, 5yr old

hiya martha, i have emailed u:) HTSS:)
Hi Kristy
I am 23 and have a 5 month old. I didn't know many young mums either due to people my age wanting to party, go to uni or concentrate on their careers until i joined playgroup. It wasn't just for my daughter that i joined, being a single mum and living alone with my baby and a couple of pets i was craving adult company. If you are taking time off work to be with your kids, look into some playgroups. They are great, and don't cost much either

mother to Hannah born August 9 2003

Sign in to follow this topic