How are you all???? I just wanted to let you all know. Leanne williams and Myself (sue) have started up a mothers group in Sydneys west near mountains, South of Penrith area. Its going very well. Its on a friday afternoons about 1pm, we rotate houses and its fun. I call it a wine day, just sit and relax enjoy chatting and drinking, you don't have to drink!!! up to you. You are very welcome to be part of this wonderful mothers group.

If you are interested in coming to have a look, have a chat and a drink then call me on 0412235329 or 47330243 or call leanne on mobile 0417024060 or e-mail me susiesmile@optusnet.com.au or if you just want to chat with me then just call me, or e-mail me hehehehehhe if you like. I am friendly, just ask leanne she knows me.

This mothers group is the best thing leanne and I have done. So please don't be shy, we are all very friendly and easy mums to get along with. I wouldn't have it any other way. There are no bitchyness what so ever, its a fun and relaxing group of lovely ladies with beautiful kids.

We both love making new friends. So come a join us.

Leanne or Myself (sue) or both of us hope to hear from you soon.

Sue

PS. If your not interested in the mothers group. Then I go to a playgroup on Monday mornings at 10am to 12pm at south Land in south Penrith NSW. the Youth Centre. This group is a great group to, Ive been going for a few years now. New mums with new born babies are very welcome. Call me we can chat.

bye.