Huggies Forum

Anyone Wanna Chat? Rss

I'm just getting used to this thing and am not quite sure what I'm doing!?! I'm a 17 y.o single teen mum to a 6 month old baby girl. I would love to chat to anyone about anything. I get lonely and bored when I'm home alone with bub and would love to talk to other stay at home mums.

Milli Teen Mummy 2 Shantilli Memphius

Hi how are you?? I know what you meant that it can get boring at times home alone. I am a stay at home mum to and even though I am married to a wonderful guy, when he's at work and my son is asleep it gets very boring.

I'll introduce myself, my name is Karen and I'm 30 years old. I have a 16 month old son, named Nicholas. If you would like to chat and anything and everything you can email me at:

karen2607@hotmail.com

Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

hi well i am 20 and have a 10 mth old daughter is ya wanna chat my e-mail is twinkletoes0212@hotmail.com and i also have msn hope to here from ya soon seeya
Hi Milli,

I'm 23 with a 3 month old girl, and yeah it does get lonely doesnt it. I'm usually a very sociable person and I now I'm at home all the time, I am married but its different during the day. So I am definatly up for chatting. my email is adnewman@dodo.com.au

Hope to hear from you

Des

Dest,VIC, 3mth baby

Sign in to follow this topic