Huggies Forum

New member from Great Britain!!!! Rss

Hi Australia. Im Michelle from Manchester in Great Britain. Used to live in sydney myself 24years ago. would love to hear from anybody who wants to chat,, mail me

shellrobin@handbag.com

shell great britain

Hi Michelle
This is Dee. I moved out to Australia from London 2 years ago with my husband, and our daughter. We live up on the Central Coast, and although I still miss 'familiarity', family and friends, I do love it over here.
I used to live up in Yorkshire in a place called Hull. My parents are still up there in a place called Willerby.
Well, I guess that's enough about me for now. How about you? What made you move to the UK? Do you have any kids? What do you do? Do you think you'll move back to Sydney?
Must go now.
Regards
Dee

Dee

Hi Michelle,
My name is Tracy, I Have never been to England but am interested in talking to people.
I live in Brisbane and have 2 children, Mathew & Katelyn, I am 37 and was born in Sydney but love Brisbane and made it my home nearly 4 years ago.
So what made you move back to Sydney? Do you have any children?
Cheers,
tracy
britracky@iprimus.com.au

Tracy,Brisbane

Hi Michelle,

I would like to say welcome to back to Australia. My husband is from the UK a place called Oldham. We went over there for our honeymoon 4 years ago so he could show me around where he used to live and I absolutly loved the place except for the cold weather. Do you have any children and how old are they.

my email address is : anthony.toft@bigpond.com

hope to hear from you
christine.
dh- anthony
ds - liam - 3 years
ds - shaun - 9 months
Hi Michelle

My name is Sue 34 years old mother of 3 under 5 years old. I live in Jamisontown nsw. I would love to be a e-mail pal. My e-mail address is keeffes@bigpond.com love to hear from you.
How's life in Great Britian?
hi michelle, i'm from great britain as well!!, where abouts u from? i'm from nottingham, do u know where that is? well, i have 4 boys, 13,11,10,8.....& 1 beautiful daughter whos 7mth old,...if u ever wanna chat i'm on msn, id is lozzy37....................bye the way, my name is lorraine & i'm 37......bye 4 now:)
hi there,
My name is amanda, im 19 and i have a 19mth daughter hannah. I'd love to london one day. A girl can only dream!!! How old are your kids??? Where did you live in Australia?

bye

Amanda

Amanda NSW 19mth Baby

hi michelle im from nsw australia and would love to chat anytime my name is sheryna i have a 14 month old son called noah are you on msn? mine is sheryna@bigpond.com.au

Sheryna+Noah+Airleigh,NSW.

Hi Michelle
I'm Dorothy and I am 37 years old I live in Queensland and I have a 9 month old boy and I would love to chat sometime.

Dorrie,40

Sign in to follow this topic