Huggies Forum

New mother of twins Rss

Hi, I have just (6 weeks ago) given birth to twin boys (my first children!).

It keeps getting easier to look after them everyday but i am LONELY! It is quite hard to get out with them, and the only people I really know work.

I would like to meet other new mums living in the Waikato area - a bit about myself, Im 21yrs old, married, have twin boys (Ruben and Karlos) and a cat (who LOVES the babies).

Look forward to hearing from you.
I thought I should add my email address in, Lizcam@xtra.co.nz - feel free to send me an email
Hi kica

I know its been a while since this was posted but I'm moving to the waikato in a few weeks with my partner and 18month daughter and I wont know ANYONE!! so if you want we can chat on email (I dont have MSN though), How old are your boys now??

Vanessa

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Hi Vanessa

Sure I would love to chat, my boys are just over 6months old now - what is your email address? Mine is in the above msg - hear from you soon!
Hi Liz how things?i am going to be a mum to twins i am only 17 weeks on and just got told the news last week... never thought about having twins..and this is my first pregnancy..like to chat if you wood...Trish
hi liz, where abouts in the waikato are you? I am 25 with a 4yr old and a 2yr old. Congratulations on your twins.
Sign in to follow this topic