1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Auckland
  5. New Mum in New Zealand 22yrs

New Mum in New Zealand 22yrs Rss

Want to chat

Richelle, NZ, 8mth baby

Hi, I'm a new mum in NZ too. I'm 33 years old and have a son 4 months old.

Mumtaz
Hi, I am a new mum in New Zealand too. I am 34 and must admit am finding it exciting and scary all in one. I am use to a 8-5 jop where i was totally in control and now have a 24 hour job where I feel I am not in control. I love my son to bits and all the new stages that happen each day. He is 15 weeks old.

Deena NZ New mum

Hi Richelle
I am 22 as well, and I have a 12 week old son.

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

Hey chicky, Im also from NZ, Hawkes Bay! My name is Kristy and have two girls 18 and 5 months, and I'm only 21! but its been choice. Ive had no more sleepless nights since the second month of my baby and its been choice! My eldest is starting the terible two's and becominga bit of a mish (mission) to handle but it will pass, like all things. Im a pretty routined mum, but not all the time! So feel free to have chat session!

Kristy, NZ, 18 & 5 mth baby girls

hi there i am a 30yr old chick with 2 boys also from nz
my email address is: beandip73@hotmail.com

beandip

Hi All,
I am 19 yrs old, I work part time and study Law part time. I am also a mother of 2. I have a 22 mnth old little girl, who is full of beans, and a 4mnth old little man, who is a very healthy and happy baby. It was a little rough to begin with, but with the support of my partner, we handle things pretty well. I love my babies with all my heart, they are so gorgeous!!!
Anyone who wants to chat, feel free, my email is:
zandy@nurv.co.nz

Catchya!
Sign in to follow this topic