Huggies Forum

Young Adelaide Mum Rss

Hey Everyone,
Hi my name is sarah im 19 and a single mum to a little 6week old boy. im looking for someone to chat with about my little one and just about life as a single mum!
My e-mail address is www.Norsworthy949@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon. smile

Sarah, SA, 6week baby

how it going sarah are you rasing him on your own
Hey Sarah,
I too am a single mum. I have a beautiful baby girl who is 4 months old. How are you going?
Hey bubbles,
Its going well! yes i am raising him on my own but i get alot of support from my family so quess you can say im not really, I have this saturday night off so im going to have a girls night out and have a few drinks "is that allowed" i havent done it for so long im not sure ill enjoy myself and ill worry to much about him even though i know hes in good hands. my sister had him for a night but i had to pick him up 3hours later because all i did was cry for him! so i hope i dont do the same i need the break!!!

Sarah, SA, 6week baby

Hi J&J
Im doing well, How are you? Are you enjoying motherhood? i am it so rewarding everyday my little boy Parker does something new!! What happened with you little girls father, does he see her? Parkers father hasnt seen him, he left when i was 3months pregnant and as far as i know he doesnt want to see him i just look at it as his loss but i would really like him to have a father. Whats your little ones name?
Hope too hear from you soon!!
Sarah&Parker
If you want to email this is my address
www.Norsworthy949@hotmail.com

Sarah, SA, 6week baby

hi sarah, my name is amanda, I'm not a single mum, but was wondering if you would like to join us in a coffee group, at the moment there are about seven of us aged between 20 and 24.

Email me on important_female@hotmail.com

you can also find me on msn messenger

Connor 24/1/03, Oliver 8/6/04, Zachary 5/12/07

Hi Sarah,
I'm a single mum too. I'm 20 and hae a beautiful little 7 mont old girl. I live out north. If you ever want to chat or catch up feel free to mail me. penn_1@hotmail.com.

I know how hard it can be and even with family to help you just feel like you want them to go away sometimes. I've just started Milly in childcare to get a break.
Hope to hear from you soon.

hi sarah and everyone,
i think all single mums are amazing!!! because even with a partner it is hard so i have no idea how you manage. my little girl is nearly 5 months and she treats us well. i also use my family allot for baby sitting for when my partner and i really need to get out alone or when we are both working. i miss her soooooooo much though when shes not with us.

you all are doing a great job.

Cheryl,SA,Danika born 24.10.03 Matthew born 5.3.05

p.s. i am also a young mum i am 20 and live down south in HAPPY VALLEY. where are u??

Cheryl,SA,Danika born 24.10.03 Matthew born 5.3.05

hey sarah. im 20 with a 7 wk old baby boy and dont know any young mums with the same age babys. how do you cope alone?

Hey Kylie,
How's things? To be honest with you i really dont think its as hard as people say it is, i live alone with Parker and i thinks its more harder being alone and not having that someone there than it is looking after him. Hes a really good baby my mother thinks im really lucky to have a quiet baby cause they dont come around often. Whats your sons name? Do you live in Adelaide?

my email is...... www.Norsworthy949@hotmail.com

Sarah, SA, 6week baby

howdy. i think i replied to this already but i cant find it anywhere or maybe was somewhere else...anyway, my sons name is lachlan and he is 11 weeks old. yes i live in adelaide, happy valley. ive just turned 20 in feb. i got to spend my birthday in hospital after having lachlan! and i had the baby blues that day. spewin!

my email is kyliemarie7@hotmail.com

what suburb are you from?

Sign in to follow this topic