Huggies Forum

New to the forum Rss

Hi there.

My name is Janelle and I have a 5 month old baby girl by the name of Ashlee Cate. I am also interested in getting different view from parents that have children around the some age.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Nellie, SA, Ashlee Cate 5 months

Nellie, SA, Ashlee Cate 5 months

Hi Nellie,
I am 26 and have a 6 1/2 month old daughter. I find this site really useful. it's great to see others have the same questions as you or if they don't you can put your own up and recieve heaps of practical advice. What kind of views were you after? I don't know if I can help but am happy to chat. Take care!
Welcome and we all hope to haer from you soon. Dont be afraid to ask for some help or some ideas from any one as there is someone out there that can help in some way.
I have twins that are 5yrs and a nearly 6 month old and will chat if you wish and my email is posted in one other post.

Di.
Hi Janelle,
My name is Synni and I am 23.
I have two girls aged 22mths and 4 1/2. I am always willing to give advice if I can. Since I have been there twice and both with girls.
I hope you are enjoying you little girl as time fly's by so quickly and you have to live every moment or miss out. They grow up so quick.
Hope to be in contact soon.

Synni, SA

mum of three girls (99,02,06)

hi!
im new to the forum as well
i dont currently have any children but hubby and i have been TTC #1 for a year
welcome to all the other newbies!

"chookie" SA TTC #1

hi all
I am new to this site, moved from Sydney about 9 months ago.Steve and I are expecting our frist baby in March. We are both parents to be for the first time. I am 36 and from the looks of things I think this baby will be born long before its due date. Would very much like to hear form mothers of all ages. I dohave few medical problems which is not helping too much but we are taking it one day at a time. I nearly lost this baby at the very early stages so we deicided the best thing is to aim for a healthy baby with a surprise at the end of it.

ann,adelaide

Hi everyone

A young mums group (18-25)that meets for coffee want to know is you r interested.

email me @ important_female@hotmail.com

I can also be found on msn messenger

Connor 24/1/03, Oliver 8/6/04, Zachary 5/12/07

Sign in to follow this topic