Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. Young 21 Adelaide Mum Looking for Friends

Young 21 Adelaide Mum Looking for Friends Rss

Hi, I am 21 years old with a 1 1/2 year old baby Girl called Ella. I live with my partner which we have been together for a very long time now.
I am interested in meeting new people that have the same interests in me and also know what it is like to be a busy mum and also don't always have the time to go out.

You can e/mail me at jamandas@txc.net.au

Hope to Hear from Somebody Soon =)

Amanda (S.A)

hey amanda, cant remeber if I wrote to you or not now, I know you left me a post.

email me at important_female@hotmail.com if you'd like to chat

Connor 24/1/03, Oliver 8/6/04, Zachary 5/12/07

Hi Amanda, My name is Naomi and i'm 22.
I also live in adelaide and dont have many friends.
I live with my partner and our 15month old son Nicholas, Feel free to e-mail me if you want to chat
skippie_275@hotmail.com

mum to nicholas (05/12/02)

hi
im 20 and have a little 5 month old girl. i to dont have many friends. id love to have a chat......email me at CherylLewandowski@hotmail.com

Cheryl,SA,Danika born 24.10.03 Matthew born 5.3.05

Hi.
I'm also 20, but my little girl is 7 1/2 months. I'm a single mum and don't have much time to go out.
My email is penn_1@hotmail.com

hi guys. im also 20 and my son , lachlan is 9 wks old. email me at kyliemarie7@hotmail.com

it would be good to make some new friends

what suburb does everyone live in?

hi guys love to chat to you all to share tips and advice..... iam in elizabeth north i also live with my partner........my name is kylie also iam 27 seeya guys smile smile

kylie (30) from munno para

Hey jamandas

My name is Alex and I am 20yo and have a gorgeous little boy named Elijah Eric who is nearly 12 weeks old. I live in the Adelaide hills and if you would ever like to chat (or anyone else for that matter) you can add me at:

angel8998@hotmail.com

Hope everyone is well.

Love Angel-Alex
xoxoxoxoxxoxox

SA, beautiful baby boy born 3/04/04 my life

Sign in to follow this topic