Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Beautiful Hervey Bay

Beautiful Hervey Bay Rss

Hi I'm 22 and my husband is 29. We have a beautiful little girl Kiarnah who is 17 months old and we are expecting another little girl in just over 2 weeks!!

We live in the Hervey Bay area although i orginate from Newcastle NSW. Would love to chat to other mums near or far to me.

neffaau@hotmail.com

Cheers, Nefertiti

Nefertiti, QLD, Kiarnah 17 months, baby due 27/01

Hi Nefertiti,

My name is Tracy and i have moved up here from NSW not long ago also, im 25 and my partner is 28 we live close by.

We have a baby boy, Ethan just over 5 mths old and are trying to adjust to the heat up here.

Our email is tracyjux@hotmail.com

Regards Trace
Hi Nefertiti, My name is Tammy and I have a 16 month old son. I moved to Hervey Bay 2 years ago and would be interested in chatting. If you're interested, e-mail tammym@dodo.com.au
Thanks, tammy
HI Nefertiti, I know your message is old, but I've just joined and my son and your youngest daughter are close in age. I had Khodi on 8th Jan 04. My husband and I have only been in Hervey Bay a couple of months and I'm looking for some friends up here. I turned 23 in April so we are probably about the same age too.

Jacqui, Sunshine Coast

Hi Nefertiti

My name is Melissa. I have a 6 month old girl Georgia. My hubby and I live in Hervey Bay, we've just moved back from Cairns.
Would love to get to know you.
You can email me @ mel_bren@dodo.com.au
Hope to hear from you soon.
Melissa
Sign in to follow this topic