Huggies Forum

Townsville area Rss

Hi I have a little girl born August 2003 (5 months now) and was wondering if anyone from Townsville area would like to meet up every couple of weeks. email jadehodzik@hotmail.com

mother to Hannah born August 9 2003

G'day JadeH! My name is Nadine and I lived in Townsville for 19.5 years! I am 25 and now live in Toowoomba...yes big Temp difference...in winter anyway!! Anyway, if you want to email me for a chat sometime my email is j_n_blair97@bigpind.com I still have friends up there and all my family still live up there, actually my best friend is almost due to have her baby! Anyway, if you want to chat that would be great!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

hey there i am from townsville to yes it is hot here so how are u i am 28 female with 3 kids 2 boys and 1 girl i was the one that has anyone from north qld nice to meet u
Thank you all for your responses. I was just wanting to form a playgroup that was an informal group of mothers and babies. Don't get me wrong, formal ones are great too, but we already attend one of those. It would be nice just to go along and let the children have fun and the mothers can talk about experiences they've had.

Hi, I too have a little girl who was born in august, 29th. I think that it would be great to get to get together with other mums and babies. I will add u to my msn and we my chat one day.

Hayley Qld 5mth old baby girl Sophie

hi JadeH
My name is Kristie. i have lived in townsville for 4 year now my partner is in the army. I have a 3 month old girl called Dakoda. I thinka playgroup is a great idea i have just been looking at some. We can exchange numbers and meet up some time if you like
thanks kristie
Hi, my mobile number is 0429 092 113. I'd like to meet at a park once a week to let the babes have a play and to get to know other mums with children under school age. My email address is jadehodzik@hotmail.com.au so please drop us a line if you're still interested. I'm living in Cranbrook, but do have a car to get around. We attend a playgroup on a friday each week, and are free every other day.

Hi,

I too am from Townsville. Although i don't have any kids yet but am due to have my first child in about 2 1/2 months. So i'll be after lots of advice.

So if anyone wants to chat or email-

kimroberts_14@hotmail.com

or

kimall14@yahoo.com

Look forward to hearing from anyone

Kim, Townsville, mum of 2 girls

Sign in to follow this topic