Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Any Central Qld Mums?

Any Central Qld Mums? Rss

Hi there

I'm from Rocky and would love to chat to other mums in the area.

I have a 13 (nearly 14) mth son and I'm expecting a little girl in March (EDD 25/3/04). I'm 30 and my DP is 35.

Hope to speak to you soon...

Belinda, 31, Qld, 16mth old son

Hey Bel! I'm moving to Emerald in a month or so and would love to catch up when I'm settled. Im 29 and have a 5 month old daughter and this will be my second interstate move in 2 years. We're coming up from Newcastle NSW But I originate from Tassie. You can email me on mattynbekki@hotmail.com. Catch you soon! Cheers!

Bek 29 with Bub born 22/7/03

Hi Belinda
I'm also from Rocky and have a 16mth son and are also expecting another baby in June 2004. I will be turning 30 in Feb. How is your pregnancy going? Do you go to any playgroups? Talk again soon

Regi, Qld, 16mth baby+ due again June 2004

Hi Geri
Great to hear from someone from Rocky too!!!! My pg is going pretty well. I'm 31 weeks on Thurs and I'm starting to get to that uncomfortable stage. I'm also starting to get very tired, especially chasing after a 16 mth old. Thomas and I go to a playgroup on the northside every Wed and Nursing Mums every 2nd Thurs. What about you?

E-mail me on bel38@bigpond.com if you want to chat further.

Belinda, 31, Qld, 16mth old son

Hi
im from bundaberg if there s any mums in bundy that want to chat feel free to email me tmkelly13@hotmail.com im 20 with 10mth old son hayden

Tara,Bundaberg,10 mth baby boy

Hi Bekki, I have just moved to Dysart from Bribie Island, I have a 6 month old 6 year old and a 9 year old. I hope you settled well in Emerald it is hard to meet new people when you have littlies. email me at oliviamac@optusnet.com.au. All the best, Olivia.

4 wonderful children

Sign in to follow this topic