Huggies Forum

new to forum Rss

Hi my name is Jenny and live on the Sunshine Coast in Qld. I am mum to 2 children under 2. My son Benjamin is 19mths and my daughter Megan is 12 weeks old.

I would love someone to have a chat with and get some advice on how to deal with 2 under 2

Jenny, Qld mum of 2 under 2

Hi Jenny, my name is Jo i have a one year old boy and number two is on it way i am due in may. We live in nsw a place called Kempsey it not that bad. What is it like to have to kids as close together i hope we can talk more soon i am in newzanland looking after my sisters two girls as she has gonr away for two weeks overseas you can email me at jamesandrew2@bigpond.com
thankyou from jo

jo, kempsey nsw, james 2 1/2 years&Isabel6months

Hi there and welcome.

I twine that are 5yrs old a boy-girl and i have a 5 1/2 month old boy.
I found that the boy can get a little ruff at times but the girl is gentle and he loves it when she talks to him etc. I find some things hard while you have older children around as you have to watch them with the baby.
I sure you'll do fine as long as you can get some rest so your brain will be with it and dont be afraid to ask for help or take help from family and friends as some times you do and will need a break even if its for only a few hours.
Plus some help or info is also at hand on this site.

Good luck Di.
Hi Jenny,

I also live on the sunshine coast and have 2 small children. Hayley is 3 in February and Dylan is 16 months old. There is 18 months between them.

The first 12 months is the hardest but then it gets easier. My two play with each other now without too many fights.

Hi,

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you as I have been away up north visiting family and just received notification of your email.

Meg is nearly 6mths so things are getting easier - but there are some days I just need time away.

Where about's on the Sunshine Coast are you? We are at Mapleton. My home email address is fletcherturner@bigpond.com if you feel like having someone else to write to

Thanks for your advise

Jenny, Qld mum of 2 under 2

Hi, i also have children very close together. My first was nearly two when his sister was born and we seemed to cope. Try to get out of the house if you can. Have you got a double pram. I found them so handy. I have now had another 1 and there was 21mths between her and my other daughter and it has been quiet hard but now she is being entertained by the older ones it takes a bit of the pressure of me. She is now 6mths old born on the 7th July at Nambour. We are currently living on the coast to, west of Eumundi. Nice to talk to you. Chow...

Ngari 25, mother of 3

Hi Jenny

I also live on the Sunshine Coast at Yaroomba and would love to be able to catch up with some other mums nearby.

My husband and I have 3 children - 2 boys and a girl. 5.5 years, 4 years and 6 months.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sign in to follow this topic