Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. I'm looking for a new friend

I'm looking for a new friend Rss

Hello to everyone out there, I am a first time mum with a beautiful 10 month old daughter. I don't have any friends who are also mothers and can relate. I don't have a mother, she died when I was a young girl. I'm basically looking for a new friend who would like to chat and share baby stories. I am 28 years old and happily married. I Look forward to hearing from you.
hi michelle my name is kelly, i am 30 and my son is 9 months old. whereabouts in qld are you? i live in brisbane and am always happy to share baby stories! e-mail me on craig.stevens1@bigpond.com

Kelly,QLD, boy 23.01.03 and girl 08.04.05

hiya, my name is lorraine, & i have 4 boys, & a beautiful daughter who is 7mth, i'd luv to chat, thats if u don't think i'm a old fogie...lol, i'm 37, we can have a good natter, will be gr8:) email me at....lozzy35@yahoo.co.uk, hope 2 hear from u soon.....lorraine.
Hi how are you. Where abouts in Qld are you. I am also 27yrs and also happily married living on the Sunshine Coast. I have a 19mth old son Benjamin and a 12 week old daughter Megan.

I know how you feel. All of our friends are either single or if they are married don't have children as yet - which makes it very hard to have a social life. If you do want to chat at all my email address is fletcherturner@bigpond.com

Cheers

Jenny, Qld mum of 2 under 2

hi there my name is marion but everyone calls me mazza, i have 2 beautiful boys andrew and teejay.
i am in new zealand but don't hold that against me.
i am 30 yrs old.
i agree with jenfletcher if you want to chat my email address is: beandip73@hotmail.com
would like to hear from you.

beandip

hi there michelle my names belinda im a 29 yr old mother of two girls from melb...my oldest girl is six and my youngest is 10 weeks..i wld love to chat you can email me a belinda_mckay4@yahoo.com.au..im always open for discussion..i look forward to speaking to you soon

tayla 16/08/03

Hi Michelle, my name is Michelle too, I also live in QLD, in Brisbane. I have three boys 8, 6, 4 and a little girl due in 2 days. I'm 27 and also happily married. I would love to hear from you especially seeing you have a baby girl and I have no idea what to do with a girl! I will soon learn? I'm at www.juztchelle@yahoo.com.au

Mum to 3 boys, baby girl!!!

I've found 6 wonderful new e-mail pals which is more than I expected. So I appologise if I have not replied to everyone. I think I have more that enough people to e-mail with now.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your responses.
Sign in to follow this topic