Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Nambour public hospital, advice?

Nambour public hospital, advice? Rss

I'm due to have my first baby in September, I live in caloundra and was wondering from any Sunshine Coast mummies have you been to nambour public hospital? If so can you tell me how your experience was and if anyone has recommendations it would be so helpful to get any feedback
Hi

I had my daughter at Nambour in early February this year. It was the first time I had ever been in hospital so not too sure what to expect. Also it was my first pregnancy so still unsure of what to expect... I found the ladies at Nambour very friendly and helpful. Midwife appointments were usually at night time because of work, but we were always in and out, no waiting around for ages.
When it was time for the big event, they were very relaxed and helpful. They gave my husband and I loads of space until things started moving along. Once my daughter was here they were very helpful.
My birth was pretty straightforward so it was pretty relaxed. I couldn't have asked for a better Midwife. The only thing I would say was a downer was hospital beds are hard! But very happy with Nambour Hospital. I hope ur experience will be a positive one also.
Sign in to follow this topic