Huggies Forum

new member Rss

new member mum of three girls 12mths 9yrs 11yrs
saying hi from queensland.
hOW DID YOU GET THREE GIRLS PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE I GOT THREE BOY BUT ONE IS MINE AND GOT TWO STEP CHILDEN BUT I WONT A GIR DID YOU DO A DIET THING JUST DONE IT AND GOT A GIRLS ,,,,

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Hi. My name is Renee and I am a new member too.
I have a 2 and a bit yr old daughter named Shyanne and i am about 14 weeks pregnant with my second. I am from West.Aust and I am 23.

Renee and Shane, WA, 1 + 1 on the way

where in qld do you live I would love to talk to you any time mother of three to two of them is my step children baby call ETHAN

hi hebbardj I would love talk to any time ....

hi there i have just been sent this sight from hugges
and i thought i would say hi there.... iam not sure how it all works at such yet but iam learnning fast lol..
Well iam kathy and iam 29 and iam looking for friends to chat with and get to know.. If you would love to chat some time that would be great ..
Take care kathy...
iam five children 4 girls and 1 boy..
trying to have another one but having droble falling .. am on my 2 married and my 11 1/2 mth old is my new husbands 1st so we would like to have another one to complet our family.. can any one addvise? me

kathy... 29.. smile
Hi there if any one would like to addvise me please feel free to email me any time at
sunflower_aust@australiamail.com
thanks kathy...
hi how are you ? how many kids have you got and would have to talkto you so where are you come from i from BRISBANE at PLAINLAND are you from brisbane tell me about you self send me a Email on JohanneChambers@bigpond.com any time..

hey johanne. got a question where abouts is plainland beccause if it where i think it is, i live just near there. i have a 5 month old girl. i have had my fair share of problems with her, but i think we have it all under control now. so would love to here from you
HI Johanne,
hi there , hi have 5 children and iam from Sydney i hope this post was for me i will send you an email ..
love kathy....
Hi how are you next to gattan where do you live.my Address is 15 grevillea st plainland 4342 what is your Adddress is I hope do here from you soo..JohanneChambers@bigpond.com

Sign in to follow this topic