Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Warwick Mother's Clubs???

Warwick Mother's Clubs??? Rss

Hi, I'm a soon to be mum (week 35 at present) who is moving to Warwick from the Gold Coast. I have tried countless times to find mother's club in the area by searching the web but can't seem to find any. Is there anyone out there who knows?!!!
Thanks!
Hi, I'm in Warwick, I take my kids to playgroup here and will send you a PM about it if you want. I know that if you go to the child health nurses, they will help you with a mother's group. When I had my last son, I went once, but it didn't work out for me there. If you wanted to do it that way you will then meet mums with bubs about the same age as yours (will be)

Good luck. when are you moving?
Let me know if you want that info on the playgroup.
Nic

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

I'll be having my bubs at a hospital on the coast, so I won't know of any child health nurses at your local hospital/birth centre. How do you contact them? Yes, I would love the info on the play group as well for later on. The baby is expected around the 13th of May so I guess a week or so after that I'll be moving up. How long have you been in Warwick for?
Hi, I've just sent you a pm, I have been here for just over 3 years now. My son was born on the 13th May last year! I hope your birth goes well hun! I hope to hear from you before then though.
Nic

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

Hi
I have just moved to warwick from New Zealand. Im wanting to meet some mum's with littlies so my daughter wil have some play mates. If there is still a play group could you let me know where i can go to meet others. Thanks
Hi i have just moved to warwick qld about ten months ago from north qld and am hoping to meet other mums for my daughter to make some little friends she is one and has an overdose of energy. if someone could point me in the right direction would be a great help.
I am moving to Warwick at the end of August and have been searching for a mothers group for myself and my 2 year old to make friends. Is it just play groups or are there any private groups on Facebook where we can chat, share & support or a group of mothers that meet up occasionally?
Hi, I am moving to Warwick at the end of this year as well and would appreciate if you could PM with the details of the playgroup. Cheers Sarah
Our little family has just moved to Warwick, we would love to join some mum groups. Children are ages 2 (nearly 3) and 1 yr old. Please feel free to message me and let me know if you would like to catch up and meet.
Me_Jessup10 wrote:
I am moving to Warwick at the end of August and have been searching for a mothers group for myself and my 2 year old to make friends. Is it just play groups or are there any private groups on Facebook where we can chat, share & support or a group of mothers that meet up occasionally?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Warwick-QLD-Mums...
Hi Ladies,
I am moving to Warwick late January - Feb 2015 and am interesting in finding some friends with kids. I have b/g twins (05), and boys (07), (10) and (12). I'm a very social girl! Don't mind a drink and a laugh, my kids are good but not perfect and I'm really looking forward to the move from SA!
Drop me a line if you'd like to catch up!
Cheers
K smile
Hi, I'm a first time mum to a 2 week old baby boy and am looking for a Facebook group or any group really to join. Just wanting to be able to chat to other mums with babies of similar age.

Thanks
Sign in to follow this topic