Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Student Doula Available in Toowoomba & Warwick Areas

Student Doula Available in Toowoomba & Warwick Areas Rss

Hi,
I am studying to become a doula with Childbirth International. I'm currently half way through my course, and I am required to attend 2 births to become certified. If you are interetsted in having doula present for your birth please contact me.

About Me:
I'm a 27 year old mum of 3, aged 4, 2, and 9 months. I am in Warwick, but I'm willing to travel to the Toowoomba and Stanthorpe areas if needed. I have attended 1 c/section, but I was not able to inclide it as part of my training, as I has just begun studying and I didn't feel confident enough in myself. I am now confident that i can offer you the best support.

Philosophy on Birth:
I think every woman deserves the right to give birth the way they want. It's your body and your birth, and ultimately your descision on how you think your birthing experience should go. I think women need more information s they can give birth the way they want and know what to expect.

What I can Offer:
I am offereing 3 ante natal visits, to get to know each other, and make sure everyone invovled is comfortable together. 24 hrs on call for the 2 weeks leading to the birth. Unlimited hours for the entire birth. 2 post natal visits, and unlimited email and phone availability.

I look forward to helping support a lovely lady during her birth experience and if you think you would like to share this special occasion, please PM me.

Thanks Nic

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

I just wanted to jump in and say what a fabulous service you are offering!
Best of luck with your course!

Thank you, I'm hoping it will become a great business!

*Bump*

Just Bumping for you hun!

Sara - Mum to Briley(05/06/06) & Colby(03/08/07)

Bumping again

*Bumping again* Thanks

Just bumping again, I have one of my birth completed now, and I'm still looking for another one to finish my certification.

Thanks Nic

Hi
Could you please contact me on
emmabrookey@hotmail.com
Hi
Could you please contact me on
emmabrookey@hotmail.com
Sign in to follow this topic