Huggies Forum

BRISBANE MUM Rss

is there any mum out there live in BRISBANE please send me a EMAIL please on JohanneChambers@bigpond.com i am on all the time I like to talk to any mums out there about any thing at all????????????

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Hi my name is johanne and i am 26 and got three kids one of them is 7 1/2 mouths and the anther to my step kids one is 8 one is 10 I hope to talk to any one that i can meet in brisbane some time I live in plainland I go to Lanwton to mums all the time well hope to talk to any mums out there any where at all....

Hi johanne,

I live in Brisbane and am a brand new mum of a 6 week old boy my email is raver@ozforces.com.au feel free to email me anytime......

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

hi how are you today i have to chat with you this is mine JohanneCHambers@bigpond.com any time i am on msn to i hope to talk you soonfrom johanne

Hi guys, I'm also a first time mum and would love to have a chat to other mums in Brisbane my email address is marinejaso@hotmail.com.au. My daughter will be 16 weeks on Monday.

Miriam,Qld, girl 28.07.03

Hi Miriam,

So how is life going being a first time mum?

So your little girl was born on the 4th of august?? My little man was due on the 3rd but he decided he wasnted to be here early he was born on the 15th of july.

So how did your labour go? Which hospital did you go to???

Feel free to email me anytime Larniegirl@hotmail.com

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Hi Johanne,
My name is Tracey, and I've got 3 kids to. Boy aged 10.5 years, girl aged 8 years, and boy aged 8 months. I live near Beenleigh, but if you want to chat, my email address is traceyl01@hotmail.com
Have a Great Christmas and Happy and Safe New Year.

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi Jo how are you going?
Its been a while since I've spoken to you.
I've had computer trouble and man troubles, what a great xmas!!!lol
How are the kids doing?
Hello to everyone else
Take care
Julie

julie,QLD,7wk boy & 3yr girl

hi mums out there how things how all the babys going what age are they now my boy ethan is now 18 months old and love to chat with you all again i got a group callhttp://groups.msn.com/RECIPESANDFRIENDSTOCOLLECTMORERECIPES love to chat

from johanne and ethan is now 18 months old

Sign in to follow this topic