Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. SOUTH SIDE YOUNG MUMS WITH YOUNG ONES

SOUTH SIDE YOUNG MUMS WITH YOUNG ONES Lock Rss

Hi my name is sam I am 20 years old and have a 4 month old baby girl (Ava). I live in Crestmead on the south side and am finding it rather lonley when the husband works very long hours. Looking for another young mum that is around the same age to get talking to and maybe meet up eventually to go for walks to get rid of this dreadfull baby belly!!

Sam, QLD, Ava 11.08.2005, Michala 11.01.2007

hi sam.

my name is mel and i live in underwood ( about 10 mins from you) i am always in marsden at my sisters house tho.

well i am 24, engaged to my partner of 4 yrs and have 2 gorgeous children. we have a nearly 2.5 yr old son Tykeal and a nearly 3 month old daughter Phoenix-Jayde.

i am an Undercover Wear consultant.

i would love to catch up sometime and maybe go for coffee etc. my email is [email protected]

email me and i'll give you my home number.

cheers
mel:-)

mel, qld, DS Tykeal 20/8/03 and DD Phoenix 2/9/05

Hey Sam...how ya doin...I just moved from Crestmead...I was living at my sisters place....just near the state school there.... I'm 23 and have an 8 month old daughter, Tahlia that has just gone off to sleep.....ah she's funny....

If you would like to chat sometime here's my [email protected]

Kelly (23) Brisbane, mum to Tahlia 11months

Sign in to follow this topic