Huggies Forum

Running Rss

I'd enjoy hearing about any mums who are joggers/runners. My youngest baby is 4+ months, and I'm now just getting back into a bit of running. I have fantasies of running a marathon one day, but a 10km is probably more realistic right now.

I'd find it inspiring to hear what other people are doing/ how you manage with post preg. weight (and breast milk!) etc etc.

Maybe further down the track I might find one or two people interested in getting together for a weekly run? (I'm in East/S.E. subs.)

Vic, mum of 4

Hi,

I used to be very active befor the birth of my daughter, now 3mths old. I have just invested in a new pair of runners with the fantasy of getting out for a run. I am breast feeding but don't see that as a problem....what I wanna know is when do you go? Do you have a jogger pram?. I gained 30kgs while I was preg, now I have lost 15 of those because of bf. I would also love to do a mini marathon first up..... always one day!!!

Kylie mama 2 Summah now 9.5 mths

Hi,

I used to be very active befor the birth of my daughter, now 3mths old. I have just invested in a new pair of runners with the fantasy of getting out for a run. I am breast feeding but don't see that as a problem....what I wanna know is when do you go? Do you have a jogger pram?. I gained 30kgs while I was preg, now I have lost 15 of those because of bf. I would also love to do a mini marathon first up..... always one day!!!

Kylie

Kylie mama 2 Summah now 9.5 mths

Hey RAM!!
where abouts do you live? I have never really been very much into running ... except when i was at primary school! But it would be nice to do some physical activity on a regular basis! Having someone else to motivate me would be helpful too!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic