Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. VIC
  5. wanting to hear from mums in victoria

wanting to hear from mums in victoria Rss

hi my name is yasmin im 25 and have three children aged 5,4 and 2 and a half mths and would love to hear from other mums.feel free to e mail me at pug78@hotmail.com.au it would be great to hear from you.

duckysmum

hi there yasmin, im a 29 yr old mother of 2 girls 1 six and 1 8 weeks, i live in reservoir and would love to meet and chat with other mother you can email me at belinda_mckay4@yahoo.com.au

tayla 16/08/03

HEY YASMIN
My names is carlie,
i actually went to school with a yasmin and im also 25 , did you go to school in the ringwood area?

cathy vic 3 and 4 month old

Hi my name is kylie I am 25 with a 3 year old and I am due in feb with my next. I live in Hampton Park any one that wants to talk email me at robkylie@iprimus.com.au hope to hear from someone soon.

KYLIE,VIC,DUE 14/2/04

hi carlie,sorry i haven't replied sooner my partner was in a serious car accident recently so things have been a bit crazy as they would be.I didnt go to school near ringwood but i didnt think anyone else would get stuck with this name how are your babies?good i hope did you have a boy or girl?congrates anyway my e mail address is pug78@hotmail.com.au if you'd like to write back i'd be wrapped to hear from you.best wishes yasmin

duckysmum

hi belinda,sorry i haven't replied earlier my partner was in a serious car accident recently so i haven't been on the net for a whilei used to live not far from reservoir about 3 years ago in heidelberg.how are your babies?good i hope i will e mail you soon i just wanted to let you know my e mail address is pug78@hotmail.com.au if you'dlike to write,i'd be happy to hear from you.anyway best wishes and i'll email you soon take care.yasmin

duckysmum

hi kylie,
how are you,good i hope wow due on valentines day thats sweet i was for on april fools day with my son thankfully he was born a day early or no one would believe me when i told them he was on his way.i wrote your e mail address down so i will write to you when im not so tired.my e mail address is pug78@hotmail.com.au if you'd like to chat about anything.is your 3 yr old a boy or girl ,i have a 5 yr old boy,4 yr old girl and baby girl whose 6 months on the 16th of this month and thats my last baby,i love my kids but i dont need anymore they keep me on my toes anyway it would be cool to hear from you,best wishes and a merry christmas aswell see ya yasmin

duckysmum

Excuse me!! What do you mean "stuck with the name Yasmin"? I'm due in July 04 and if I have a girl, I will be naming her Yasmin. So Yasmin, you take back what you said NOW. Perhaps you don't like your name but I happen to think it's very pretty and have always thought that if I had a little girl, Yasmin would be her name.

Thankyou,

Super.

bubsy32

Thats harsh super, I read through the posts and nothing like that was ever said, so if your looking to stir up trouble, go somewhere else.

Hi Yasmin,
My name is Elle I'm a 25, married and first time mum to a bouncing baby boy named Zachary. I'm in Bendigo, Victoria, but I have yet to find someone who lives here or around the area!
my e-mail is ring3@dodo.net.au if you'd like to chat.

Take care,

Elle
Hi Yasmin,

My name is Karen and I'm 30 years old. I have a 17 month old son, named Nicholas. If you would like to write my email addy is
karen2607@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

hey kylie!! Where in hampton park do you live? do you go to the maternal and child health nurse on coral drive? how is your new bub doing?

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Eleebaby- I was just joking and was actually paying a compliment at the same time. Read through the posts again and you will see: "I didn't go to school near ringwood but I didn't think anyone else would get stuck with this name". I do really like the name and I found it sad that Yasmin 'didn't think anybody else would get stuck with her name'.

Perhaps I should have rephrased what I wrote and perhaps you should take it easy and read through the posts properly before being so harsh yourself. In any case, please accept my apologies for coming across the wrong way.

Yasmin, I hope all is well with you and with all the other mums out there.

Super.

bubsy32

Sign in to follow this topic