Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. VIC
  5. Wants new friends

Wants new friends Rss

Hi, I'm a mum of one very energetic 14 month old Boy, that's always on the GO. I'm 25, married and live in Vic.

Tereasa,VIC,18 mnth BOY

Hi Tereasa. My name is sue. I'm 34 years old, I have 3 Kids under 5 years old, Matthew 4, Sarah almost 3 & Jessica 9 months old.. I know how you feel. Its hard. I would love to have a e-mail pal. My e-mail address is Keeffes@bigpond.com e-mail me anytime. If you have any problems I'm a good listener.
Hi there. My name is Narelle I am 28yo married with 2 girls aged 8yo and a 7 month old. I also live in victoria. Which part do you live in? If you would like to email me my address is jessemon2003@yahoo.com.au
look forward to hearing from you.
regards Narelle.

Narelle, VIC, Mum to Monica & Jessica,EDD 24th May

hi my name is tracie i have to children i live at sandy beach near coffs harbour would you like to chat my email is almaroser@hotmail.com

mum to 3

I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO ANY MUM OUT THERE ABOUT HOW KIDS

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone would like to chat. My email is karen2607@hotmail.com. I have a 16 month old son, named Nicholas

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

Hi to all,
I'm a single mum with a very active one year old and a sleepy one month old. I live in Vic, don't have alot of time on my hands but would love to have new people to chat with.
My email is manemly@yahoo.com.au

Mandy, VIC, 2 girls under 4

Sign in to follow this topic