Huggies Forum

Echuca - Moama Rss

I live in the Echuca/Moama area and have 4 children. Anyone else in the area? It would be great to hear from you. My email is nicole@nabcorp.com.au

I'm Nicole.........A blessed work-from-home Mum

I live in Echuca. I have 2 children - boy 3 and 8 mnths and girl 2 this weekend.
I would love to hear more from you and can be contacted on email shadyl@iinet.net.au
I am assuming by your email that you might be new to town as I have not heard of nabcorp.
Looking forward to your reply.

Julie, Vic, Boy 2000, Girl 2002

Hi my husband and i are looking to move to echuca but i have lived in the city my whole life. I have only ever heard of good things about echuca but whats it like? are there good kindas and schools, playgroups etc. You hear of some country towns which are just lovely and others are very rough.
I am a little nervous if you can tell!! I wont know anyone and freinds are very important to me!
Thanks Kath

Kathryn - Zack-4, Toby-2 & Molly 1

Hi, my name is Julie. I moved to Echuca from Melb approx 9 yrs ago.
It is a lovely place to live and great for bringing up the kids. I met my husband here (who is also originally from Melb) and have since had 2 children, boy 5 this July and girl 3 next month).
There are plenty of childcare facilities, kindas and schools. There is a Playgroup Association of Australia meeting weekly and the one that I attend is known as a Coffee Morning (Both meet on Tues mornings). Coffee Morning is from 10am till 11.30am and costs $1.00 but only when you attend (no attend, no cost).
My son has just started kinda this year.
Through coffee morning I have meet some great friends and we also try to catch up at parks etc during the days (subject to work hrs for some).
We also have girls nights out.
If you like please email me shadyl@iinet.net.au
I hope that I have been of some help.
When are you looking at moving here?
Shopping is not bad here either and for the more city fix's, I head to Shepparton or Bendigo which are only about 50mins away.

Hi Julie,
Thanks heaps I am really looking forward to getting into a playgroup. Its really difficult when you move to a town that you have never even visited befoe let alone know anyone there. I really appreciate your advice and i would love to come along to you Coffee Morning when we get settled. Ill have to email you to get the address.
Thanks again
Kath

Kathryn - Zack-4, Toby-2 & Molly 1

Looking forward to meeting you when you get here. Drop me an email when you are ready for the address.

Sign in to follow this topic