Huggies Forum

Northern suburbs mums Rss

Hi there all belinda here mum of Tayla 7 mths and Taniesha 6, im looking to meet some new friends for a chat who live around the northern subs of Melb..Hope to speak soon!!!

tayla 16/08/03

hi belinda

I am a first time mum of a little girl called april and we live in the northern suburbs.

love to catch up with u sometime

Lydia, mum to beautiful april + girl due 16th sept

Hi there Lydia, how old is April? We live in Reservoir, what about you?, you can email me at belinda_mckay4@yahoo.com.au..Hope to speak to you soon

tayla 16/08/03

Hi Belinda,

I live in reservoir too...gee small world isnt it. April has just tirned 6 months old. I added you to my yahoo messanger so I hope that you have it if not I will email you. My email address is april250903@yahoo.com.

Speak to you soon,

Lydia, mum to beautiful april + girl due 16th sept

I am in Reservoir too. I have a 6 and 7 year old boys. I am expecting baby #3 in ealry March. I am looking for soem other mums to chat and meet up with for coffee. Feel free to add me to messenger if you like kdenehey@hotmail.com

Take care Kathy

Kathy,VIC,Josh 8, Alex 7, Michael 1

Hi Belinda,

I'm from Reservoir as well, my daughter Harmony has just turned 7mnths - the hard thing for me is that I have had to go back to work already....

I would love to talk to other mums - especially of baby girls - my mothers group was all boys - and I just can't relate to some of their chats about boy bits....

Meek mum of Harmony 28.03.04

Hi, I've just come across the forum and just moved into the preston/regent area. I have a little boy 17mths named lachlan and would love to meet some mums in the area. chat soon? smileyt_7@hotmail.com

Jess,vic, 2 1/5yr old boy girl EDD 27/4/06

Hi there Meek, how you going? We could make the next meet a wednesday, im going to try and organise one for a few weeks!!!

I will start a new post!!

tayla 16/08/03

Sign in to follow this topic