Huggies Forum

Orange, NSW Rss

Hi everyone, we are new to the internet and I was just wondering if there was anyone here in Orange who wanted to share stories and ideas. I have one little boy who is 8 months old and his name is Bailey. I am 21 years old and work as a Child Care Worker, on Wednesday's i'm at Cudal Long Day Care and i also work at Yarrawong Children's Centre when they need me. Thanks

Mandy, Orange, NSW, 10 mths boy.

hi Mandy,
How are you? I don't live in Orange, but I was born there and lived there till I was 11. Most of my family still lives down there. I now live in Toowoomba, QLD, with my husband and two year old daughter and due in April. I am 24. If you'd like to chat, please feel free to e-mail me.
stevenadine@bigpond.com
Cheers
Nadine
hi mandy
im not from orange but im not far away
do you matt williams aka fat mat
im from bathurst and know alot of people in orange
do you have msn? chat soon

DD may 03, DS oct 06

Hi! I am new to Orange, and am hoping to chat with some others from here! I am 23 and have a 5 and a half year old daughter and a 21 month old son. I am currently studying,and look forward to talking to you.
Andrea
Mummy1300,

Hello, I am also in Bathurst. I have a 17month old boy and a newborn, just 6days old.
I'd love to chat.

TJay

TJ, NSW

Hi Mandy,
I'm in Bathurst (Orange side), so I'm not that far away. I was a vet nurse before my first son was born. He is now 17 months old and I have just had another boy who is just 6 days old.
I'd love to chat with you

TJ

TJ, NSW

hi TJay
it is amazing the people you come across on the net congrats on your bub. would i know you? i dont mean to sound rude.

do you have a child care problem? there is absolutely no where available in bathurst any how lets chat more good luck with bubby

mandi

DD may 03, DS oct 06

Hi Mandy,

I live in Orange and am mum to a 10 week old son whos name is tristan, I am 30 yrs old and a chef by trade but a stay at home mum for the time being and loving it,

talk to you soon

Sarah Jane

tristans mum

hi i saw your message you left here, im 18 and from orange with a 6 month old little girl, if you want to talk or share advice that would be great
kerry

Kerry, NSW Maddison 2.6yrs DS due 9/2/07

hi im lani, i live in sofala, just out of bathurst and would love to meet up

lani, bathurst, mum to jacob 2 years

hi my name is kellie and im 26 and from spring hill just out of lucknow and i have a 12 week old baby girl.

My cousins little boy goes to yarrawong!!!
Sign in to follow this topic