Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. newcastle mum - trying to get a group started

newcastle mum - trying to get a group started Rss

Melissa, mother to Montanah aged 7 months.
Looking to get a group of people started in newcastle area to get together once a month for baby talk and coffee.
Basically just to share stories and to get out of the house ...surely most of us can relate to each other with our horror stories and glory stories...
Drop us a line at melissa222280@yahoo.com
Be nice to talk with mothers who can relate with each other to make us feel better at those hard times of child rearing......thank-you smile
Yes Yes Yes!!!

Hi Melissa, my name is Marti, and I have a 5 and a half month old son. I have just moved to Mayfield. My email address is Durstt@hotmail.com

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

Hi Melissa, my name is Jane and I live in Medowie. I had a 9 week old precious little daughter. I think your idea is great!
Hi JaneR,

Thanks for your reply I would like to be able to chat to you if you could send me an email to

melissa222280@yahoo.com

Maybe we could get together for a chat soon....

Thanks again
Melissa & Montanah grin

Hi, my name is Meredith I live in lake Macquarie area, and I have a 7 month old son named Declan.

We would love to get together with you all. My email is m_maunder21@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon

Mum to Declan born 30.03.04

Hi Jane,
I am also in MEdowie and wouls love to get to know other mothers with young babies. I am a SAHM to 3 beautiful kiddes 8year old , 1 year old and 3 weeks old. I got my hands full and love the idea of getting out of the house and some decent adult conversation. Anyway hope to catch up with you soon.
xx Kim xx

You can message me on msn or email me at
met_me4_coffee@msn.com

Kim,mum to Katelyn(8), Levi(1) & Declan (3 wks)

Hi all,

I have been looking for you guys for ages...lol. Pleased that I have found y'all.

I am a SAHM with a 7mth old little girl and am near Belmont.

It would be great to get to know some other mums in the area and see if we can't strike up some meaningful friendships.

Looking fwd to hearing from you.
Hi Jane
I am also a Medowie mum to a 9 month old daughter & im still new to the area, & always looking for a way to get out of the house, ive meet some nice people around the area & hope to make some new friends as all mine are in Adelaide & only can caht to them when there not to busy with there own family's
hope to hear from you
Mariann
Hi Y'all,

Just thought that I would post quickly that there is a great thread running of Newcastle based mums at the essential baby site (not sure if I am allowed to mention that on here) but if you are looking to get to know other mums in your area I have found the most success over at EB.

If you're interested look for a thread entitled "Any Newcastle SAHM Around?"

I check both sites for any thread updates anyways so if you prefer just to hang out here then I will look fwd to hearing from you on here wink
hi there
im sheree im also in the lake macquarie area
i have a 3 month old boy
and would aslo like to meet up with guys sometime

please keep me posted about the group
thank you

my email is shazzam_71@hotmail.com

hope hear from one of yous soon

sheree and thomas
Sign in to follow this topic