Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Do You live in or near my area? I need a friend!

Do You live in or near my area? I need a friend! Rss

Hi My name is Sue. I am 34 married and have 3 kids under 5 years old. Matthew 4 years and 11 1/2 months old, Sarah 3 years old and Jessica 1 year old. I live in Jamisontown south Penrith nsw. My e-mail adress is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au

I would love to hear from you, I love to chat and I love making new friends. So please e-mail me. I would love to meet you and hope we can become friends. I am a very good listener, we can talk about problems or just general stuff doesn't matter I just want to chat with you. I need a friend.

Maybe we can go places together, shopping, the park with the kids and we can chat over a cuppa. if you like. come on e-mail me I would love to hear from you.

sue nsw south penrith.

Sue, NSW, 3 Kids

Hi Sue, My name is Kristy and I live at Emu Plains. I am 27 years old and a first time mum to a beautiful 2month old baby boy. Things are going well but it is taking a while to adjust to being at home looking after a baby and not working. Would love to hear from you. My email address is kristy_bilby@hotmail.com. I read that you were thinking of trying to start a mothers group, that sounds great.

kc
Hi Sue and Kristy,my name is Kim i live in Emu Plains.I am also a new mum.I have a 15mth old little girl her Name is Siobhan.Kristy i can understand how you feel before my daughter i also worked.My email address is taskmr@hotmail.com.Hope to her from you guys real soon
Regards
Kim

siobhan's mum

Hi Sue my name is nicole and i have two children Taylah 3 years old and Chelsea 19wks. I live in Springwood. Would love to hear from you. My email is nickmalgioglio@yahoo.com.au

Nicole,NSW,16wk girl & 3yr girl

hi im helen im married and i have a 4 month old baby girl in stmarys area like to make new friends like to go out chat

helen,nsw,babygirl,26/10/04

hi sue mitti and happy1 and I are meeting at kidz fun factory next wed (23rd mar) if u want to come u are more then welcome.

If u want 2 email me leetaylor21@hotmail.com

~

I Sue I sent you an email from mums_and_bubs@hotmail.com let me know if u got it u can reply to that email.

~

Hi Sue,
My Name is Kim i live in emu plains i have a 2year old daughter.Would like to meet some day just.My email address is taskmr@hotmail.com
Regards
KIm

siobhan's mum

Sign in to follow this topic