Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. New Friends With Kids

New Friends With Kids Rss

Hi everyone! I am 23 weeks pregnant with my first child and am originally from the UK! I don't know anyone here who is pregnant or has young children and wanted to make new email or coffee buddies to talk to about anything and everything (either baby related or otherwise). I'd love to be able to have a friend who is in a similar situation or just fancies making a new preggy friend so that we can share experiences together etc. My email address is sekwahk@hotmail.com. Drop me a line - I'd love to hear from you!
hi kelly my name is krissie, im 26 weeks preg with my first baby too. my partner lee and i have been together for nearly five years. we are really excited to be new parents. can you feel your baby kicking yet? i love it, it just reconfirms all is well down there. where abouts in the uk r u from? do you still have your accent? both my parents are from london - mum from fullham and dad from chelsea. id love to hear from you and anyone else in the same boat. my email address is krissiefuzz@yahoo.com.au

krissie 26 weeks preg byron bay

Sign in to follow this topic