Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Hi all I'm another New Mum on the Block :-)

Hi all I'm another New Mum on the Block :-) Lock Rss

Hi everyone I am new here to so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Rena I am 21 years old, I live on the Central Coast in NSW with my husband and 9 1/2 month old son. I am pregnant with my second child and am loving being pregnant again.
If anyone wants a chat my email address is [email protected] and I will do my best to respond to all emails.

Take care

Rena, NSW, Sons Ethan 4 & Liam 3. Expecting bub#3

Hi Rena!
My name is Marti, and I am 22 years old. I also live on the Central Coast, with my fiance and 15 week old son. I added you to my msn, and my address is [email protected], if you want to have a chat!

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

hi rena,
i am also 21 and live on the coast i would love to chat or maybe even get together and have a coffee or something.
i have 2 girls 3 and 11 months and also am pregnant again!
would love to here from you.
my email is [email protected] and my msn is [email protected]
hope to hear from you soon.

Tracey

Tracey-daughters Enica & Krystal EDD 28/7/04

Hi moummytoethan and Marti smile

I also live on the coast and have organized a meet at Erina on the 22nd of May smile
there seems to be about 10 mums confirmed going so far and i hope you would like to join us smile

Have a read of the central coast meet thread and if you would like to come please write and say how many you would be bringing so i can book smile

hope to see you there smile

Bel

Belinda, Central Coast NSW. Mum of 3

Sign in to follow this topic