Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. I need Newcastle Mummies!!

I need Newcastle Mummies!! Rss

Hi there

I was wondering if there were any other Newcastle Mums out there, interested in making a local friend smile

I live in Mayfield, and I have a 9 month old son.
My email address is Durstt@hotmail.com

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

Hi Marti,

I've just joined this site and it's great to see there are a few others from Newcastle!
I'm from Warners Bay and I have a 3 1/2 year old son and a 9 month old daughter.
Look forward to chatting with you on here in the future!

Melissa, NSW, 3yr old & 9 mth old

HI, My name is Lisa, and I am living in the lake Macquarie area, I am only new here, so I dont know anyone, All my family live 2 hours away, this site is really good, I would to be friends, I have a 5 month old boy named Jarrod,

Hope you can reply back, my email addy is huntervalleybutterfly@yahoo.com.au

Lisa

Lisa, nsw, mum of jarrod

hi there
I live in Warners Bay and my son Declan is 8 months old tomorrow and we would love to get together wit other new mums.

My email is m_maunder21@hotmail.com
hope to hear from u soon x o x o x o

Mum to Declan born 30.03.04

I am from Newcastle but not quite a mum, I am due with bub No. 1 in June 2005. I do however have my partners 3 daughters I care for on the week-ends (actually I care for them everyday, but they only stay with us on week-ends), they are 9, 7 and 17 months. My email is lisagbain@hotmail.com for anyone that wants to use MSN or just to email.

Lisa

Lisa - Tyler (06/05), Emily (05/07)

I am near Newcastle, Medowie actually. I am a SAHM to 3 children, Katelyn Grace 8, Leviathan James 1 and Declan Robert 3 weeks. I am looking forward to the challenge of having 2 children only 12 months apart. My 8 year old daughter is a great help with the 2 boys. I love to support and encourage other mothers and would like to share life with you and others in our local area.
xx Kim xx

Kim,mum to Katelyn(8), Levi(1) & Declan (3 wks)

Hi there everyone,

All of a sudden there are several Newcaslte threads happending....I LOVE IT!

I am looking to get to know some new people that are at the same stage of life.

I am 27yo and have a wonderful fiance and we have a beautiful 7month old daughter.

I am a SAHM and have just joined a gym in an effort to lose a heap of weight before our wedding in October.

I look forward to possibly getting to know some of you and hopefully making a good friend or two (or more).

I also live in Mayfield. Have you made any local friends yet? I wouldn't mind either.

Catherine, 25. Mother of Andrew currently 5 months

Catherine, NSW, Andrew Dec 24th 04

Sign in to follow this topic