Huggies Forum

Email Me Rss

I have a 6 month old daughter and i would like to chat to other mums who have a child the similar age. I didnt get the chance to join a mothers group in my area because there wasnt a demand for it. So it would be good to have a group of people I could talk to who have a child who is developing at the same rate. Kind of like a online playgroup. If there is any interest and u just want to chat about anything my email address is lush_g@hotmail.com and we can connect by msn messenger.

Linda, NSW, mum of Olivia (b) 03.01.03

Hi My name is Sue. 34 years old mother of 3 kids under 5years. Anyone who lives in the Penrith area nsw, who would like to e-mail me on Keeffes@bigpond.com I'd love to meet you. I am hoping to start a mothers group at my house, if you are interested e-mail me or just want to talk about anything, problems or just general stuff, I am a good listener, I'd love to hear from you.
Please e-mail me.
Hi,
My name is Nome & I have a 9mth old son. I would love to chat to you. ob.ballantine@bigpond.com

Nome, QLD, 4yr old girl, 9 mth old boy.

Hi Linskeh. My name is sue, i'm 34 years old, i have 3 kids. I live in Nsw. My e-mail addy is : susiesmile@optusnet.com.au and yes I have msn messenger. e-mail me. let me know when you are going on msn messenger, we can have a chat. love to chat.

hope to talk to you soon

Sue Keeffe. Sydney NSW.

Sue, NSW, 3 Kids

Sign in to follow this topic