Huggies Forum

Forbes Rss

Hi Everyone

My name is Melissa, I am new to the forum.

I am happily married with a 20 month old boy called Jack. This is our first child.

I must say I love being a mum. I would love to hear from anyone who wants a chat.

regards

Melissa, Forbes NSW

Hi Melissa i know its a long time ago since you put your message on huggies but i thought id say hello. My name is Lisa and have just moved to Cootamundra i am not sure exactly where Forbs is but seen add in paper and yhought it must be somewhere round here somewhere.If you would like to chat my email is binnismith@bigpond.com
lisa

nsw 4mth girl

Hi Melissa,

I have just joined the forum my name is Jodie & I have 3 sons & love every minute.

Have you always lived in Forbes?I'm 28 happily married & lived here all my life.

Jodie,7yo,Nearly 6yo,2yo boys & OMG a baby girl

Hi Melissa

I'm not sure if i know you, as i have spent nealy all my life living in Forbes, i have 2 boys.......Zachary who is 4 years old and Damon who is 2 1/2. I live in Parkes now, if you want to send an email to me it is cheeky_954@hotmail.com

Regards,

Lisa

Lisa, NSW, 7yr&5yr and 2month old boys

Hi Melissa,

My name is also Melissa and I am new to the forum.

I have a 21 month old whirlwind called Rebecca.

I haven't lived in Forbes very long and don't know many people so am always interested in chatting to new friends.

Melissa

hi my name is sarah i am a mum to a beatiful 5 month old girl becky
you are the closest mum that i found on the forum so id luv to hear from you
cheers

hello mel, thanks for your email, whats your email address? i just have on child becky almsot five moths, we are planning another one next year, i love being a mum its just wonderful, i love to hear back from you
kind regards sarah
Sign in to follow this topic