Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. hi looking for new friends :)

hi looking for new friends :) Rss

hi i have a 7 month old little girl shes sick atm but doing well i like to meet some ppl to chat to or hopefully meet one day this is my first child things r going well i think they r anyway ok love to hear from somebody anybody lol ok
chat soon
ness xxxx
smile

venessa,nsw, 3 year old girl, #2: EDD 17/7/07

Hi Venessa
My names Melissa. I'm 25 years old.
I live on the Central Coast.
I have a 9 1/2 month old baby boy named Daniel. I'm also a first time mum. Anyway if u would like to chat my email address is cobain_25@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon
Mel

Mel & 2 boys Daniel 20/5/03 & Jesse 9/3/07

hi melsky
nice to meet u im not sure if u no inverell its in nsw im 23 and bubs now almost 8 months she lovess other kids very much poor thing has been sick for over just a week getting better and im sick now grrrrr lol we have been liveing in inverell for a couple off weeks i dont no anybody here just yet im going to see if i can get bub into play group so she can meet other kids maby once a week or once every sec week im hopeing anyway i will hopefully chat to u soon oh do u have msn if so pls let me no thaks heaps ness xx smile

Hi Venessa,

My Name is Sarah, I too am a first time mum to Tristan who will be 10 weeks on tuesday 30/03/04, he was a bit unwell a while ago too, had the sniffles and a tummy bug or so we thought til i switched his formula from the normal S26 to the Lactose Free one, now he is fine, just started sleeping thru the night and like you i think things are going well,

hope to talk to you soon

tristans mum

hey sarah nice to meet u i had trouble with bub aswell around your time with formula we changed hers about 4 times to get the right on but yeah lol she is now on S M A and also she is now getting better still has the runny nose and stuff but getting better so wereabouts do u live i live at inverell nsw i dont no anyone here atm but im going to see if i can find a mothers group who has young babys to meet ppl or a play group who has young babys in them so yeah hope to find one soon and meet some ppl getting a little lonely here bubs getting around now had a few falls but its the only way for her to try to work things out and to get her ballance in order yeah for being a first time mum its wonderfull and loving it so is your little one a good baby i just carnt beleave how good this one here is first time i have nown a baby to be this good shes been sleeping all night since she was 4 weeks old been great got worried at first when she first slept thought lol was up and down allllllllllll night i had her by c section not what i wanted first up but anyway shes health lol so well i better stop blabbing on lolll hope ti here from u soon

love myself venessa and my little one stephy

HI Venessa,

Sorry about that, we are in Orange NSW, and yeah I had Tristan thru a C section, not what i wanted either but my placenta had ruptured so i had no choice and like you all i wanted was my baby to be born healthy so a caeser it was heheheeh and he is gorgeous and very healthy 5.5kgs at 10weeks heeheheh and he was at least 3 weeks early one due date was 11/2/04 and another one was 25/2/04 so he could have been 5 weeks early hehheehhe, and yeah the first night he slept thru i was up all night heeheheh anyway better go and get his bottle ready i can hear crying coming from the lounge

talk to you soon

sarah jane

tristans mum

hey sarah just me venssa again hows things going well bubs been talking allllllllllll dad today all i hav ein my head is bububububububububububb lol shes finnaly worked out to crawl on her kness woohoooooooo so hows orange going just wondering if u have msn im normaly on the site everyday if i can get the puter lol well i bbl to have a look hope to hear from u
from venessa and stephy

Hey Venessa

yep I am on MSN, my email is pepacat@hotmail.com so go ahead and add me if you wish and i will talk to you soon

sarah jane

tristans mum

Sign in to follow this topic