Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. lonely mum, seeking friends

lonely mum, seeking friends Rss

i'm 23 years old and married. been in australia for 2 years. move here from Sweden. Mother of two, my eldest starts school this year and my youngest is 4 months. would like to meet with other mums.
hang out , chat with ect...........

nine

Joy nsw 4mth baby

Hi nine. my name is sue. Im 34 yrs old married with 3 kids. matthew 5 yrs old and started kindy on 2/2/2004 and sarah 3 yrs old started preschool, 1 day a week. for 4 hous. I take my 2 girls to a playgroup on monday morning at south penrith, startes at 10am to 12pm its great. The mums there are lovely.

My e-mail address is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au I have msn messenger 6.1 if you have that we can have a chat. I hope to hear from you soon nine.

I have started a mothers group 3 weeks ago. I started it on Thursday morning but i am moving it to friday mornings 10.30am to 12.30pm, If your interested and would like to meet other mums and have some fun and a cuppa or 2. your very welcome to come along and join in. e-mail. my mobile number is 0412235329 give me a call or sms me sometime and I'll give you my address. bye for now.

susie. Jamisontown nsw. South penrith.
Hi Nine,

I am 28 years old and have a 6 1/2 month old baby girl named Mackenzie. My husband works evening shift every night of the week and I work every day of the week, so after taking Mackenzie to daycare and then working and then looking after her in the evenings on my own, I feel like a single mum. I am finding life very lonely myself at the moment and am not even communicating with my husband all that well anymore, feeling resentful etc.

So, I feel that I know where you are coming from. If you would like, my email address is stephanie.honer@electrolux.com.au and we could have a chat if you like. I live in the south west of Sydney near Roselands if that is convenient to you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Stephanie

Stephanie, NSW, Mother of Mackenzie

Hi Joy,

I'm 29 years old with a 7month old son...
First of all welcome to Australia. Would love to chat my email address is Erika.Gazzard@bdw.com.
Where are you staying??

Erika, NSW

hi, im staying at parramatta
email nine_joy@yahoo.com.au where about are you from? near parramatta?
joy

Joy nsw 4mth baby

Hello Nine/Joy

My name is kylie, i'm 26 and live in Erskineville.

My son also just started kindergarten this year.

I too am looking to find other mothers that are interested in chatting, and making friends.

In less then 6 months my partner and I are going to try and have another baby, so it would be great to make a few friends that i can share my experiences with again.

Anyway, if you would like to email me back, here are my details:

ms_zart@hotmail.com

or

ms_zart@swiftdsl.com.au

Take care, and i hope to hear from you soon.

Kylie ~ DS 7yrs, DD 4th Oct 05, DD 18th Sept 06

Sign in to follow this topic