Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Central Coast Mothers Group Anyone?

Central Coast Mothers Group Anyone? Rss

Hi - I am new to the Central Coast having moved up from Sydney and being originally from the UK. I don't know anyone living nearby who has a baby so wanted to start a group for preggy or new mums (or even not so new mums). I miss my friends back home so making new friends with something similar (ie bubs) in common would be good.
I live in Kincumber (near Gosford) and am due to have my first baby next week....

My email is sekwahk@hotmail.com
Hi Kelly!It's Lisa T from Bonnells Bay (between Gosford and Newcastle).Would love to meet up with you and others!Count me and my gorgeous 18 month old daughter in!

Mum to two gorgeous girls!

hi: Lisa t , i live near wyong and am having baby no 4, i would love to hear from you and others as i'm only new to the area and would love some conversation. my email ...wombat@kooee.com.au
Hey,

I live in Woy Woy (just near Gosford) with my 5 months old son Elijah who i am obsessed with. Would love to meet up with anyone, im new at the Coast and am a single mummy so i am in desperate need of some friends.

me email is: red_skin_dye69@hotmail.com

Pip, N.S.W, Baby Elijah 5 months and counting

Hi, - i'm 20 and not due to have my baby till the 10th of febuary and am moving from woywoy to gorokan over the weekend am i still able to join even though i still got ages and i wouldl like to make new friends as well.

teagan, NSW, 20yr old mum2be

Sign in to follow this topic