Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Sydney South - None of my friends have babies !!!

Sydney South - None of my friends have babies !!! Rss

I have a five week old daughter Lucy, and the only friend I have that has a baby lives in Brisbane!

I need to talk to someone who understands what it's like to be awake at 2am watching Punky Brewster when you are completely sober smile

I am 27 years old, have been married for 3.5 years to a wonderful and very patient builder and live in Sydney's South.

I would love to chat to anyone, anywhere that has a baby. Especially first time stay at home mums.

My email is: thewattofamily@optusnet.com.au

Angela, Sydney, Lucy born 06/09/03

Hi Angela,

I'm from the Central Coast, not too far away, and am 27 too! Not a first time mum, nor even a stay at home mum, but would love to chat too!!

My daughter is 2 and 3 months and my son is 16wks!! I am married to a club manager, also for 3.5years. We were married March 18, 2000.

Lucky you get Punky Brewster, i get stuck with TVSN sad , LOL. But i definately know what you mean, it is sooo lonely at 3.00am in the morning.

Hope to chat soon,
Tepe smile

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hi Tepe,

Great to hear from you! Would love to chat also, what is your email address?

Angela.

Angela, Sydney, Lucy born 06/09/03

Hi Angela,

My name is Debbi and I am a first time mum also. I have a 6 week old daughter named Krystal.

I am 28 years old and have been with my parter for over 8 years now and live in the Hurstville area.

I am enjoying being home with Krystal, although I will have to go back to work (I am dreading it).

I would love to hear back from you.

My e-mail is: snuglepot@hotmail.com

Debbi,NSW, Mum to Krystal (3) and Hayley (2mth)

Hi Angela,

My name is Sam I have 3mth old baby, Jordan, born 03/09/03. He has silent reflux so we are not having such a great time with feeding and settling although things are getting much better as he's getting older.

I am not from Brisbane but lived there for 5 years and have left behind some great friends with babies who I miss a great deal.

I live in the Hurstville area and am a stay at home mum. I am on 12 months maternity leave until August 2004. My husband is an Account Manager who does a bit of travel so it's really hard when he goes away on business.

If you would like to email me my email address is samya.lee@bigpond.com

Regards,
Sam

Mum to toddler

Hi Tepe

I'm on the Central Coast too - whereabouts are you? I've only just moved up here and know very few people.....

I'm expecting my first baby next week and would love to hear form you.......
Hi Kelly,

Firstly, congratulations on your pregnancy and best wishes for a speedy and easy delivery! I am only 10mins from you!

I am just about to see if you have left your email address anywhere!

Hope to hear more about your expanding family,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Sign in to follow this topic