Huggies Forum

Email friends! Rss

Hello, my name is Tania i am 22 years old from sydney with a 5 month old beautiful baby girl. i am a first time mum i would love to hear from other mums. thank you my email address is tania_heather@yahoo.com.au

Tania,SYD,13mth girl. tania_heather@yahoo.com.au

Hi Tania,

My name is Selene and I am 26 years old from Brisbane. I am a first time Mum to my beautiful 8 month old daughter Lily who was born 9 weeks premmie.

I went back to work full-time after 2 months which has been good but I still miss her heaps during the day but I know she is in great hands with my cousin who we affectionately call "The Nanny".

I still breastfeed so at least I get to see her during the day for her feeds etc.

I hope to hear from you soon.

See Ya!!

Selene
hey

my names bree im 19 and have a nine mth old son taylor i live in epping sydney and whould love to catch up with other mums to email or to see in the area
breec19@hotmail.com

bree

Bree Sydney

hi how are you i send you a email to say hello to you i hope to here from you soon love to chat any time you like?

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

hi how are you going love to talk to you any time Email me on JohanneChambers@bigpond.com tell more about you and kids to

my name is virpi its said viripi i have 3 boys ages 3. 2.5 and 16 moths always looking 4 new frirends ti email my email is virpikaarina@aol.com

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

just want to say hi and see if any one would like to chat

hi my email/msn is celeste.1584@hotmail.com
I have an 8 mo daughter Lilli

xxx Celeste xxx Lilli xxx Jemma xxx

Sign in to follow this topic